viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

RESUMEN EN INSTAGRAM

Estos días están pasando muchas cosas por aquí, todo corriendo y con prisas... por eso me gusta hacer de vez en cuando un resumen a través de lo que voy subiendo a Instagram, así me paro, observo las fotos, veo como va transcurriendo la vida y la puedo saborear un poco más...

Many things are happening this days, everything goes so fast, the pace of life is kind of frenzy. This is why I like to stop for a minute and have a break from the hussle and bustle of everyday life, this is why a like to sum up my days on Instagram, this way I take some time to carefully observe how the time goes so slowly through my pictures, how life keeps on little by little leaving a nice taste in my mouth..


Hemos empezado el Workshop Semestral, las meriendas entre clase y clase son uno de los mejores momentos del curso.

We have already started with our six months workshop. Everyday we have a break and have a nice cup of tea...


Valentina aprende cosas y comienza a desarrollar su imaginación a través de dibujos y construcciones, esto me dijo que era una casa con bigote, es maravillosa ♥

Valentina learns new things and is starting to develop her creativity. She puts a lot of imagination on paintings and buildings. She said that the building in the picture was a house with a moustache... so lovely ♥


En casa estamos pintando hojas y haciendo composiciones, experimentando con la naturaleza en nuestros ratos libres.

At home we are painting leafs and making compositions with them... we like to experiment with nature on our spare time...


Un regalo de nuestra vecina, riquísimas y bellas granadas, mi fruta favorita..

Our neighbour gave us some delightful pommegranates, my favourite fruit...


Diseñando una nueva colección, con una inspiración intimista, sobre encerrarse en uno mismo...me gusta esta fase de creación y a la vez de incertidumbre...que saldrá de aquí? no lo se...

I´m designing the new collection and this time the inspirational theme is intimisim, is about cooconing.  I like this momento in the creation process when you do not what is going to come up...what will be the outcome?... I do not know...And I like this state of insecurity...


Nuestra casa de campo está ya muuuuy avanzada, toda pintadita de blanco y casi acabada por dentro, falta cubrir los suelos con un producto tapaporos y colocar las puertas...ya sabéis que podéis seguir los avances aquí.

Our country house is, little by little, looking better now all painted in white and almost finished in the inside. We just need to treat the ceramic floor with some special product to protect it and  put the doors in its place and it will be almost done.. You can follow this process of rebuilding this house here.


Valentina juega con cojines mientras yo trabajo en el estudio.

Valentina plays with some cushions while I work in my studio.


Preparando estampados y material para las clases de Estampación que comenzamos la semana que viene en El Estudio.

Organizing patterns and materials for the Patterns Course that is about to start next week  at El Estudio.

No hay comentarios: